What this notice covers
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when SIRE Technology Limited collects personal information. It explains how we use your personal data and your rights in relation to that data Click here for detail
Information SIRE Technology Limited Collects
Click here for more information
SIRE Technology Limited collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites or services, or view our online advertisements;
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources;
- Information we process on behalf of our clients (data controllers), pursuant of SIRE Technology Limited’s legitimist business interest;
- Biometric data that is uniquely indefinable to an individual;
- Data relating to individuals under the age of 16, this in relation to benefits SIRE Technology Limited offer staff members;
- Data relating to criminal convictions.
All the information SIRE Technology Limited collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to develop world-class products and services.
Links to third party sites and social media
Click here for more information
Uses and Information sharing
SIRE Technology Limited uses the information we collect for SIRE Technology Limited business purposes such as:
- To provide the services you request;
- To tell you about SIRE Technology Limited services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners;
- To manage our sites and services;
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies;
- We keep your data within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information:
• With our business clients for the provision of professional services such as data privacy consultancy, but only if the business client or we have obtained your consent;
• With our third-party service providers who perform SIRE Technology Limited business operations on our behalf;
• As part of a sale of a SIRE Technology Limited brand to another company;
• To protect and defend SIRE Technology Limited (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions);
• When required by law and/or government authorities;
• You have the right not to provide personal information to SIRE Technology Limited, this may mean SIRE Technology Limited are not be able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services offered by SIRE Technology Limited. Details here.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from SIRE Technology Limited by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data by SIRE Technology Limited.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten), SIRE Technology Limited will make every reasonable effort to remove any reference to your personal data if they have shared it with any 3rd party during their usual business processes.
- You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another company and SIRE Technology Limited will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
- You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your personal data by SIRE Technology Limited to an appropriate data protection authority.
- You have the right to review personal data SIRE Technology Limited hold on you if this does not impact on other individual’s rights and freedoms. Details here.
SIRE Technology Limited is committed to working with clients and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
SIRE Technology Limited complies with EU data protection laws.
You can contact SIRE Technology Limited by clicking here.
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice is reviewed by SIRE Technology Limited on a regular basis and should be checked by individuals for the latest updates.
Last update: 25/04/2017